Proof that the 1st class double head stamp really is being sold in sheets, contrary to Royal Mail's stock list, but as mentioned in an earlier reply to correspondents:
- the caption is above columns 1 & 2,
- the sale date below columns 4 & 5,
- the cylinder numbers to the left of row 4 (C1 phos, C1),
- the traffic lights to the right of row 4 (phosphor above red),
- the barcode and short title to the right of rows 1 & 2, and
- the positional grid to the left of row 2.
If I had been involved I would have made sure that Festival of Stamps was fully capitalised, but maybe I'm just old fashioned? How about you?
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Fountain Pens - [image: fountain pen friday] Today is Fountain Pen Friday. There is always something quite special about writing with a fountain pen, don’t you think? If...